Only one week (and a bit) to go…
… until Europe’s largest photographic and imaging show Focus On Imaging will open its doors.
So who wants to know what we’re up to then?
Over the year’s both the company and our stand evolve and grow with new colour management solutions, and this year is now exception. Focus gives us a unique opportunity to talk to our customers in-person; getting to know them, what camera they use, what they like shooting, and more importantly, what challenges they’re currently facing with their current workflow. After all, we’re here to help!
So if you have a burning colour management issue you need resolving, come and see us at the show.
Here’s a taste of what we’ve got on:
- Expert demonstrations and profiling solutions from market leaders X-Rite – come and see the new ColorMunki Smile in action
- This year we have a dedicated NEC Monitor wall with NEC technical staff on stand to guide you through which monitor is best for you
- Our ever-popular Tecco stand has been given an overhaul so you can see just how good Tecco paper really is in the flesh
- We will be officially launching two all-new software brands to the UK; DxO Image Science and Franzis HDR (we’ve been playing with them this week, they really are something to get excited about!) – both of which are perfectly placed to fill the hole left by Nik Software’s move to Google
- We’ve scheduled an even better presentation timetable this year having been inundated with attendees and last year’s show, details can be found here
- Our technical team, as well as brand experts from NEC, X-Rite, Tecco, DxO, Franzis, and many more will be on-hand throughout the show to give live demonstrations and answer your questions
We’re quite excited about this year – we hope you come and see us!
If you pre-register for the show you can save yourself 20% off the normal admission fee. Details here.