ExpoImaging, creators of the innovative Rogue FlashBender 2 speedlight modifiers, has today highlighted the recent improvements to the patented ExpoDisc Professional White Balance Filter to the UK photography market.
ExpoDisc 2.0 is an easy and accurate way for photographers to set a custom white balance meter for exposure, and to dust map the image sensor. Whether shooting in RAW or JPEG, photographers can use ExpoDisc 2.0 to save valuable time editing photos and videos.
“With the original ExpoDisc, we invented the digital white balance filter and established it in the market as the premium white balance tool by individually testing and certifying every ExpoDisc,” said Erik Sowder, CEO at ExpoImaging. “Now ExpoDisc 2.0 introduces user-selectable warming gels and an improved mounting design.”
To maintain its reputation as the premium white balance tool, each ExpoDisc 2.0 is individually calibrated by hand in the USA, for neutrality, and an 18% total light transmission across the visible spectrum. This neutrality is important because using a non-neutral tool for white balance can actually add undesirable colour casts to images.
Key features include:
- Quickly set white balance for photo and video
- Meter 18% incident exposure
- Easily dust map your image sensor
- Includes four warming filters (gels)
- Hand calibrated for accuracy
- Available in 77mm and 82mm filter sizes (to fit a variety of professional lenses)
- Each ExpoDisc is individually packaged with its own calibration certification card
- Comes with a sturdy carry pouch and user quick start guide.
The ExpoDisc 2.0 Professional White Balance Filter is available to purchase through leading photography retailers and is distributed exclusively by Color Confidence. For further information and to purchase your ExpoDisc 2.0, visit: www.colorconfidence.com.