BenQ has launched a stunning new colour critical monitor that offers photography professionals unprecedented colour accuracy, high specifications and an amazing price point. The 27” monitor was offered as part of a ‘Mystery Monitor’ competition, organised by Color Confidence last month.
The new BenQ SW2700PT is designed to effortlessly and accurately showcase the creative vision of professional photographers, enhancing and empowering the visual stories they communicate. It is user-friendly and has unprecedented colour accuracy and attention to precise detail.
Designed for visual perfection in professional photo editing, the SW2700PT is packed full of image enhancing features such as a 2560 x 1440 resolution display, 99% Adobe RGB colour space and IPS technology.
The SW2700PT offers colours so true that it brings out the fine detail and creative essence of every photo, whether taken by a seasoned professional or amateur hobbyist. The SW2700PT is BenQ’s second colour critical monitor created for photography professionals, following the launch of the PG2401PT earlier this year.
Key features of the BenQ SW2700PT monitor include:
- 27” screen – 2560×1440 QHD resolution
- 99% Adobe RGB colour space
- Hardware calibration allows users to adjust the 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table directly without altering graphics card output data, ensuring that every photo is smoothly and consistently displayed just as it was taken
- Controller included, which allows users to quickly switch between 3 custom modes; Adobe RGB, sRGB and Black-and-White photo mode
- Monitor hood included
- Individual factory-tested colour calibration report included
- Palette Master Element software can be used with a calibrator to optimise the colour performance of the display
- A 10-bit display panel for smooth shading and colour transitions in natural gradations
- The monitor achieves an average Delta E≤2 for both Adobe RGB and sRGB, ensuring colour accuracy throughout project workflow, as well as providing viewers with the truest impression of the original image.
The SW2700PT display includes a variety of input terminals such as D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini Display Port, USB 3.0 together with a convenient SD card reader.
We can now reveal that the Color Confidence ‘Mystery Monitor’ competition winner is Wioleta Swietlik from Poland. Congratulations Wioleta!
You will now receive the new BenQ monitor and an X-Rite i1Display Pro – the ultimate colour management solution for creative professionals that demand speed, options and flexibility to attain colour accuracy.
The BenQ SW2700PT is priced at just £499 incl. VAT (RRP) and is available to purchase through leading photography retailers. For more information, visit: www.colorconfidence.com.