Award winning LED lighting manufacturer, Rotolight have announced the launch of ANOVA PRO™ – the ultimate LED studio and location light.
Anova PRO is 43% brighter than its predecessors and now features several unique, industry-first features which save significant time and money, while enabling greater creativity for users. This includes a powerful High Speed Sync Flash (HSS) for use in a traditional photographic workflow. Anova PRO is the first continuous bi-colour LED light on the market to offer this feature.
In flash mode, Anova PRO is able to produce 150% of the maximum continuous light output at any colour temperature, with zero recycle time. This is a major advantage over traditional strobe systems, thereby bridging the gap between strobe and continuous lighting, delivering the benefits of both without the disadvantages of either.
This feature also enables users to accurately see the shadows and highlights of a subject or shot. This makes it ideal for photographers looking to replace legacy strobe systems, or those who shoot a combination of photo and video, who currently have to purchase two separate products.
Anova PRO has five patented, industry-first features:
- High Speed Sync Flash (HSS) provides a powerful HSS flash with zero recycle time for traditional photographic workflows
- True Aperture Dimming™, which calculates and displays the F-stop at a given distance. This feature eliminates the need for light meters, saves time and eliminates the guess work associated with manually working out ISO and F-stop settings
- CineSFX™ provides a powerful collection of customisable cinematic lighting effects
- FX Slave™ enables the CineSFX™ effects to be ‘slaved’ to up to 512 third party light sources in real time with zero latency to create powerful lighting effects for large scale productions
- Designer Fade™ provides custom fade up/down production effects.
The Anova PRO has already won two major industry awards and is receiving favourable reviews from industry experts.
Anova Pro’s Bi-Colour LED system with AccuColour™ LED Phosphor technology delivers exceptional colour rendering (CRI:96+), and a powerful output whilst using 94% less energy than a standard tungsten bulb.
Anova Pro is available as a bi colour model for maximum versatility, or as a fixed colour Daylight (5600K) model for maximum output, dependant on your workflow.
The Rotolight Anova Pro™ is priced at £1,439.99 incl. VAT RRP.