After the success of HDR Efex Pro, Nik this July have launched HDR Efex Pro 2 – the latest version of their High Dynamic Range photography plug-in.
Experience all the power, control, and creative expression your camera has to offer with HDR Efex Pro 2.
This powerful tool enables discerning professional and amateur photographers to quickly create HDR images that range from exceptionally realistic to creatively stunning.
HDR Efex Pro 2 includes a wide selection of one-click visual pre-sets for incredibly fast results, advanced tone compression algorithms, multiple HDR styles, and U Point® technology for precise selective fine-tuning of colours and tonality.
The new plug-in features:
- NEW Tone-Mapping Engine Colour rendering, natural results, with more control
- NEW Merging Interface Previews of each exposure
- NEW Ghost Reduction Improved ghost reduction algorithm ensures that artefacts created by moving objects are removed with a single click
- NEW Chromatic Aberration Reduction Controls to reduce unsightly colour fringes where dark tones meet light tones
- NEW Depth Control Helps counteract the flattened look commonly associated with HDR images
- NEW History Browser Quickly compare previous edits to your final result or the middle exposure of a series
Y0u’ll now be able to purchase HDR Efex Pro 2 direct from us too… We’re expecting stock from early August, so get your pre-orders in now! Details can be found here