We’ve just entered (probably) our busiest quarter of the year, so now would seem as good a time as any to introduce you to a host of new products on offer…
Perfect Photo Suite 7 from onOne Software is here (nearly)!
Most of you will be familiar with Perfect Photo Suite 6 – their next generation plug-in suite – and how easy it was to use. Well, now there’s a new version.
Perfect Photo Suite 7 gives you everything you need to realise your photographic visions in one package. Create images that are even more extraordinary with powerful new tools, new intuitive interface, improved performance, and direct integration with your workflow in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Apple Aperture. It will also work as a standalone application in its own right, allowing you to edit images in whichever way suits you best.
Stock is expected at the end of October – you can pre-order your copy here.
New, contemporary style with Booq Mamba
The Booq Mamba collection now boasts four new bag and case styles; providing elegant design with efficient practicality for transporting your laptop or MacBook in safety.
- Mamba Courier – messenger style laptop bag available for 13 – 15” machines
- Mamba Daypack – the old-school, vintage backpack for up to 15” laptops
- Mamba Sleeve – Premium 15” laptop protection for the latest MacBooks
- Mamba Slim –Sleek, natural fibre bag built to protect 13-15” laptops
You can view these, and the other stylish Booq bags here.
NEC introduce three new SpectraView displays
NEC now have 3 new monitor additions to their colour accurate SpectraView range – giving you all the advantage and benefits a SpectraView has to offer. Take a look:
- NEC SpectraView 552 – a large format, colour accurate display across 55”
- NEC SpectraView 232W – 23”, high-end IPS Display ideal for creative professionals
- NEC SpectraView 271 – wide gamut, 10-bit P-IPS colour critical display across 27”
Even more new stuff…
If you’re in the graphics industry and need to reproduce accurate skintone colours – take a look at the Pantone Plus SkinTone Guide, designed to give an accurate skin colour reference.
There’s also a new Rain Design laptop stand available – the iLevel – which gives dynamic and height adjustable features for your laptop.
PS, speaking of shopping, why don’t you have a nose at our eBay store…