There’s more than one way to take a photograph.
And, there’s more than one paper type to print your images on.
You take the time to edit and fine-tune your images to enhance colour, tone and definition, but then continue to print on your standard A4 office printer paper, meaning the image can often looks flat and uninspiring (not what it does on your screen!).
Aside from calibrating your printer to improve results (use one of these to do that…) you should try using different paper weights, styles and textures to enhance your printouts, bringing them to life on the page.
Tecco Paper offer high quality inkjet papers with superb colour fidelity and vibrancy – with a range of finishes and textures to choose from – making them an excellent choice for your inkjet printing. Let’s have a look at some of the range:
- 230 gsm
- High resolution, superb colour fidelity
- Fast drying times
- Good, all-purpose paper for fine art prints, black & white or sepia photography
- Heavy, 285 gsm
- Bright white paper
- Reproduces a high colour gamut for intricate details
- Ideally suited for portrait, wedding or large format poster prints
- 270 gsm fibre-based
- Ultra-smooth surface
- Superb image sharpness and maximum tonal range and separation
- Suited to fine art printing, colour and exhibition work
- 250 gsm
- High quality, silver-metallised paper
- Iridium like surface with a glossy finish
- Ideal for high-gloss images with metallic characteristics emphasised
These are just a sample of what papers are available; there is a vast array of Tecco paper styles made to suit various image styles and effects. Browse through their range here to find which paper will suit your requirements the best.