This month, we are giving you the chance to win a huge bundle of prizes, including an NEC E223 monitor, Macphun Creative Kit software and an i1Display Pro, plus lots more!
This prize bundle, worth almost £700, is designed to help you manage and improve your colour workflow from capture, to edit, to print.
Up for grabs in this fantastic prize bundle are the following products:
- ColorChecker Passport – Ensures the images you capture are accurate in colour.
- i1Display Pro – Calibrator that ensures your monitor, tablet or projector is colour calibrated
- Creative Kit – This award winning image editing bundle from Macphun includes Snapheal and Intensify Pro softwares
- NEC E233 Multisync Monitor – A 22 inch high definition LED monitor
- Tecco Paper – 2 boxes of A3 Sepia Satin Portrait paper for outstanding prints.
To be in with a chance of winning this brilliant colour workflow bundle, all you have to do is show us your best images of ‘Colour’.
These could be abstract close-ups, images featuring a strong, vibrant colour, animals with pretty colourings, or a beautiful natural occurrence, such as a sunrise or sunset. We want to see how you can incorporate colour in different ways into your images. Get creative and show us your best ‘Colour’ themed images!
The competition closes at midnight on 30 November 2014. For more information and to enter now, take a look at the Competition page.