Color Confidence, Europe’s leading colour management specialist and distributor into the digital imaging markets, has today announced plans to launch an exclusive prize draw at The Photography Show 2015. Visitors to Stands F21 and F31 can simply complete the entry form for the chance to win over £1,500 worth of photographic equipment.
This is Color Confidence’s biggest ever presence at The Photography Show. Stands F21 and F31 will showcase some of the industry’s leading photographic manufacturers, proudly distributed by Color Confidence, including X-Rite, NEC, DxO, BenQ, ExpoImaging and Tecco.
The prize draw bundle is designed to help photography enthusiasts to manage their colour workflow. The package includes the following products:
- NEC MultiSync® EA223WM – 22 inch monitor
- X-Rite i1Display Pro – professional standard display calibrator
- X-Rite ColorChecker Passport – the first stand alone camera DNG profiling solution
- DxO Elite Suite – image editing software (OpticsPro 10, FilmPack 5 and ViewPoint 2.5)
- ExpoDisc 2.0 – professional white balance filter
- Rogue FlashBender 2 Portable Lighting Kit
- Kick Full Color Light by Rift Labs – a pocket-sized creative light for photo & video
- PChOOD Pro – monitor hood
- MacPhun Creative Kit Plus (SD card) – four image editing products for Apple Mac users (Snapheal Pro, Intensify Pro, Focus 2 Pro and Tonality Pro)
- Color Confidence GrafiLite – desktop daylight simulation lamp
- A selection of Tecco Inkjet Photo papers – includes Matt, Gloss, Lustre, Iridium, Smooth Pearl and Baryt Fibre Silk
During the four-day show, the stands will feature live model photo-shoots, photo critiquing and technical demonstrations from a line-up of professional X-Rite Coloratti photographers and digital imaging specialists. There will be DxO presentations running throughout each day. There will also be a Color Confidence Shop where visitors can purchase products from industry leading brands at special show prices.
On Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd March, X-Rite Coloratti and professional Commercial Photographer, Adrian Weinbrecht will be doing live model photo-shoots throughout the day, using the new and improved range of Rogue FlashBender 2 portable lighting equipment.
On Saturday evening, visitors will be able to accompany Adrian on a Photowalk through Birmingham City Centre where they will get photographic tips and techniques from a world class professional. Places for the photowalk can be booked via the X-Rite Photo Europe website and are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis. More information can be found here.
On Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th March, X-Rite Coloratti and professional Fashion & Celebrity Photographer, Frank Doorhof will be doing live model photo-shoots and demonstrating how to incorporate DxO imaging editing software into your workflow.
On Stand F31, BenQ will feature free 15-minute photo-critiquing sessions with Architectural
Photographer Keith Cooper and Black and White Visual Artist and Training Consultant Mark Wood. The best three images will be awarded ‘Photo of the Show’, with each winner receiving a fantastic prize. Visitors can pre-book their photo-critiquing session here.
Save 40% off an adult ticket to The Photography Show
We are offering you 40% off the door price of an adult ticket to The Photography Show. Book your ticket now for only £10.95, using our exclusive discount code CCONTPS15.
This offer is valid until 18 March 2015.