BenQ has partnered with Adobe to launch an incredible new promotion, designed for photographers that value colour accuracy and demand the best from their images. Creative professionals can now get a one-year membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography (worth £102) with the purchase of a new BenQ 24” PG2401PT colour critical monitor.
This offer combines photo editing and manipulation tools from Adobe – the global leader in digital marketing and creative software, with BenQ’s colour critical monitor with 99% Adobe RGB coverage, to allow complete colour control over images.
The PG2401PT is the first product in BenQ’s Pro Graphics series of monitors, developed specifically for the colour critical photography market. It comes complete with Palette Master Software, which has been co-developed with X-Rite – the global leader in colour science and technology.
The Creative Cloud Photography plan includes everything you need to bring out the best in your images, from everyday edits to total transformations. It combines the creative power of Adobe Photoshop CC, with the management and enhancement tools within Adobe Lightroom CC.
BenQ’s PG2401PT monitor is very competitively priced when compared with colour critical monitors with similar specifications. It has an impressive 1920 x 1200 resolution and the wide colour gamut offers superb image clarity and detail.
Key features of the BenQ monitor include:
- 5 year warranty with zero pixel defect guarantee for the first 6 months
- Monitor hood included
- Individual factory-tested colour calibration report included
- A 10-bit display panel for smooth shading and colour transitions in natural gradations
- 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table and processing for improved RGB colour blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable colour and grey tone reproduction
- The monitor achieves an average Delta E≤2 and below, ensuring colour accuracy throughout project workflow as well as providing viewers the truest impression of the original image
- Input terminals include D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini Display Port, USB 3.0 together with a convenient SD card reader
- Brightness uniformity support that balances brightness and chromaticity for consistent image viewing across the entire display
This new BenQ / Adobe offer is available to purchase through leading photography retailers and is distributed exclusively by Color Confidence in the UK, Poland, France, Nordics and Spain.
The offer is available until 31st December 2015. For further information and to purchase your monitor, click here.