We are pleased to announce that we will be running an exclusive prize draw at The Photography Show 2016. Visitors can complete the entry form on Stand C81 for the chance to win over £1,600 worth of photographic equipment.
The package includes:
- BenQ SW2700PT – 27” colour critical monitor
- X-Rite i1Display Pro – professional standard display calibrator
- X-Rite ColorChecker Passport – the first stand alone camera DNG profiling solution
- X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video – colour management solution for videographers
- GrafiLite Mode – high-definition natural light simulator
- DXO OpticsPro Elite Edition – award winning image editing and correction software
- Tecco PHOTO Matt, Lustre, Glossy Ultra White & Baryt Fibre Silk – high quality inkjet papers
- Rogue FlashBender 2 Portable Lighting Kit – the ultimate lighting solution for location photographers
- Macphun Snapheal Pro, Intensify Pro & Focus 2 Pro – image editing products for Apple Mac users
- Color Confidence Total Balance – convenient collapsible grey reference.
During the four-day show, the stand will feature live model photo-shoots, product launches, presentations and technical demonstrations. There will also be a Color Confidence Shop where visitors can purchase products from industry leading brands at special show prices.
The guest line up for the show includes:
- Sanjay Jogia, who is named one of the 6 best wedding photographers in the world by Professional Photography Magazine
- Mark Wood, Professional Photographer, BenQ Expert and X-Rite Coloratti
- Mark Lawrence, Professional Photographer and DxO Expert
- John Clements, Professional Photographer and Trainer.
We will be exhibiting on Stand C81 at the Photography Show in Birmingham, from 19th to 22nd March 2016, to showcase some of the industry’s leading photographic manufacturers, including BenQ, DxO, ExpoImaging, NEC, Tecco PHOTO and X-Rite.
People interested in attending The Photography Show can use Color Confidence discount code COLTPS16 to save 20% off the price of an adult ticket.