RAL, the global market leader for colour standards, has today announced the launch of an innovative new colour-measuring tool that can instantly match the colour of any surface or material to the closest RAL colour.
The new COLORCATCH NANO is RAL’s first colorimeter. It measures up to five colours at the same time, regardless of the surface or material. The picture is enlarged to six times its size, while shadows and dirt are at the same time eliminated, thereby reaching the highest precision in colour measurement.
The RAL App iCOLOURS allows the closest RAL colour, or a colour from another preselected colour collection, to appear on screen. The selected colour shade can then be directly transferred to a photographed object and shared via e-mail. This way, architects, painters and designers can work more efficiently.
- Pocket sized, round and ergonomic design
- Integrated calibration system
- Thanks to the camera and its optics, the colorimeter increases the image six-fold and accurately measures colour from the size of a few pixels
- Indicates RGB, Lab and CMYK, as well as the reflectance values of most selected colour libraries
- More than 400 additional colour libraries can be added
- Works with iOS and Android Apps
- The measured colour can be directly applied to a pre-painted object in the App.
The RAL COLORCATCH NANO was developed in co-operation with the Swiss company Colorix. RAL COLORCATCH NANO is compatible with many different Apple and android devices.
RAL produces a range of colour charts, swatches, cards, fans, books and software for the professional and accurate selection and verification of colour for paint, interiors and design projects.
RAL COLORCATCH NANO is priced at £419.94 incl. VAT and is available to purchase from Color Confidence. RAL COLORCATCH NANO works together with RAL iCOLOURS, which is now available to purchase for £7.99 incl. VAT at Apple’s App Store, and £7.17 incl. VAT on Google Play.
For more information about the RAL range, visit: www.colorconfidence.com/ral