Color Confidence Drop-in day 12th June
WEDNESDAY 12th JUNE marks the next opportunity for you to drop-in to discuss all things colour management.
Quiz the experts
Our experts will be on hand to give you professional product demonstrations and best practice tips to help you get the best out of your equipment.
Whether it’s how to properly profile your printer, which professional monitor will best suit your requirements, or how to use the latest image editing software, our team will be here to help.
What’s on display?
- A comprehensive range of the latest professional and colour accurate monitors, including the range of new generation LED backlight displays from NEC and Eizo.
- Monitor and printer calibration devices from X-Rite
- Extensive image editing software and tutorials with DxO, Franzis and onOne
- Pantone colour guides –the latest editions and learn which best suit your needs
- Accessories ranging from Rain Design and Booq, to LMP and a range of Pantone lifestyle products
- Color Confidence Services – an opportunity to discuss your challenges and how you can benefit from our range of services
Our Drop-in Days take place at our head office in Birmingham, and run from 10:00 to 16:00; best of all, it’s completely FREE.