UPRtek have launched the CV600 Spectral Colour Meter– a professional device that measures colour, light and exposure. The CV600 is ideal for photographers, videographers and filmmakers that value colour accuracy and lighting consistency.
The handheld colour meter can save light readings and set-up information to a removable SD card, allowing you to build an external library of light readings and settings for use at a later date.
The compact, easy-to-use device has a wide range of metering modes that allow you to take the guess work out of lighting, which will drastically reduce set-up time. The spectrometer is perfect for creative professionals that require accurate lighting in studios and on location.
In basic mode, the CV600’s touch sensitive display panel can be set to display four user-selected points of measurement criteria, all on the same display. For example, among various display options, users can select:
- Correlated Colour Temperature (CTT) readings in degrees Kelvin
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) readings across the colour spectrum from R1 to R15
- Television Lighting Consistency Index (TLCI) readings- the European Broadcast Union’s new colour measurement index for the 21st century
- Lux level readings
Advanced modes include CRI, Flicker, Filter, Exposure, Spectrum, TM-30 and CIE.
- CV600 spectrometer
- Handy travel case
- Base support and protective cover
- Lithium rechargeable battery and charger
- USB cable
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Suspension wire and neck strap
- User’s manual and warranty certificate
- Wi-fi adapter card
The UPRtek CV600 is priced at £1,438.80 incl. VAT. If you’re visiting IBC in RAI Amsterdam next month (15th-19th September 2017), visit us on UPRtek Stand 9.LP15. Test the meter out, see live product demonstrations and get expert support and advice on how to get the most out of this handy device.